.

Tweets tagged as #CreditUnions

Cork Credit Unions
46 minutes ago

Fantastic to see 6 #Cork #CreditUnions on this list from @creditunionie of the BEST Car Loan Rates in #Ireland! 👏 We really do things better down here😏@BishopstownCU
@CobhCreditUnion
@ballincollig_cu
@stpaulscu
@St_Michaels_CU
Macroom

All offering great value Car Loans! https://twitter.com/creditunionie/status/1202876820552658944 

0
0
1
St. Michael's Credit Union
53 minutes ago

Great to feature on another list of Irish #CreditUnions providing the best rates in Ireland!😀

This time it's for our Car Loan rate. That's alone with all the other benefits you get with a Credit Union loan!

#Cork #FridayFeeling #Ireland https://twitter.com/creditunionie/status/1202876820552658944 

0
0
1

Highly recommend: #CreditUnions instead of #banks #UnionYES

3
0
4
Kathleen Faller
9 hours ago

Credit Union members save around $500/year over bank clients. Be an owner: join a credit union! #creditunions https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1202750501575692289 

0
0
0

Great to spend time with colleagues collaborating on ways to support credit union system. Great timing as we prepare for GAC 2020. The credit unions and the League system drives 535 relationships on Capitol Hill. #makingithappen #creditunions #PeopleHelpingPeople https://twitter.com/mddccua/status/1202745040826765315 

0
0
2
The Roaring 20’s: How to make this decade the best yet for your credit union :: https://buff.ly/2YiY49C  @pragercreative #CreditUnions

The Roaring 20’s: How to make this decade the best yet for your credit union :: https://buff.ly/2YiY49C  @pragercreative #CreditUnions

0
0
0
New CUES Podcast: How Leaders Can Foster Creativity. It's a skill that can be taugh asserts our guest. #creditunions https://buff.ly/37VaqJF 

New CUES Podcast: How Leaders Can Foster Creativity. It's a skill that can be taugh asserts our guest. #creditunions https://buff.ly/37VaqJF 

0
0
1

Innovation won't always mean a cool new whistle for financial institutions.

Smarter processes and policies may bring banks and credit unions more.

#digitalbanking#bank #creditunions #innovation #bankinginnovation https://bit.ly/2YjVJvf 

0
0
0

Credit Union leaders in Michigan join us February 4-6 at the CUE Future Summit at the MGM Grand in Detroit! Don't miss this opportunity to network and see some awesome speakers! # #leadership #creditunions #CUES https://lnkd.in/emZ98P7 

0
0
0
Our President/CEO, Caroline Willard, joined Texas CU Department Commisioner John Kolhoff on a panel to discuss collaboration between Associations & Regulators at today’s American Association of Credit Union Leagues meeting in Florida. #AACUL #CreditUnions @AACUL_tweets

Our President/CEO, Caroline Willard, joined Texas CU Department Commisioner John Kolhoff on a panel to discuss collaboration between Associations & Regulators at today’s American Association of Credit Union Leagues meeting in Florida. #AACUL #CreditUnions @AACUL_tweets

0
0
2
Help members while growing your loan portfolio by sharing REAL FICO scores. Learn how Flitter can help!http://bit.ly/2qLsX9Y #creditunions #communitybanks

Help members while growing your loan portfolio by sharing REAL FICO scores. Learn how Flitter can help!
http://bit.ly/2qLsX9Y 
#creditunions #communitybanks

0
0
0

Just close the account and give him the money. He’s probably tired of the banker trying to talk him out of it. #creditunions #dumpthebigbanks

0
0
0
12 hours ago
Small banks are seeing their market share decline as big banks eat into their piece of the pie. They might want to #WakeUp to their own data and realize #creditunions aren’t their problem.

Small banks are seeing their market share decline as big banks eat into their piece of the pie. They might want to #WakeUp to their own data and realize #creditunions aren’t their problem.

0
1
3
12 hours ago
Banks are really upset over #creditunions for some reason, even though big banks represent 74.9%, and smaller banks represent 17.4%. Together the banking industry represents 92.3% of the market, with just 7.6% belonging to CUs. #ThursdayThoughts

Banks are really upset over #creditunions for some reason, even though big banks represent 74.9%, and smaller banks represent 17.4%. Together the banking industry represents 92.3% of the market, with just 7.6% belonging to CUs. #ThursdayThoughts

0
0
1
ICBA
12 hours ago

The growing trend of credit unions acquiring banks creates an unlevel playing field for community banks, says ICBA's @romerorainey via @SPGMarketIntel. #WakeUp #creditunions #communitybanks https://hubs.ly/H0m6m5D0 

0
6
5
Hope you all have had a great day so far! If you missed our #HumanitarianHighlight post that went out this morning, click the link down below to be taken to our YouTube channel. 🧐http://ow.ly/o3zW50xt4OH #creditunions #creditunionmembers #CUvendor #communityefforts  #November

Hope you all have had a great day so far! If you missed our #HumanitarianHighlight post that went out this morning, click the link down below to be taken to our YouTube channel. 🧐 http://ow.ly/o3zW50xt4OH 

#creditunions #creditunionmembers #CUvendor #communityefforts #November

0
0
0

#Creditunions support the communities they serve. Bottom line. Narratives that say bank purchases hurt communities are misinformed and inaccurate. https://twitter.com/CUNA_News/status/1202692932874252288 

1
2
6
So proud to work alongside exceptional leaders like @chipp13 & David Pierce & to be a small part of transforming financial services with our @canvasfamily. @toddmarksberry vision & passion make this possible. https://bit.ly/33WSWJj  #creditunions @CUNA

So proud to work alongside exceptional leaders like @chipp13 & David Pierce & to be a small part of transforming financial services with our @canvasfamily. @toddmarksberry vision & passion make this possible. https://bit.ly/33WSWJj  #creditunions @CUNA

0
2
7
Choosing #Fiserv, #FIS, #JackHenry, #CSI or #Finastra? Then choose us for your core contract review.#Banks #CreditUnions #Fintech #CoreBanking #CoreVendors #RiskManagement #RegulatoryCompliance #CoreContractReview

Choosing #Fiserv, #FIS, #JackHenry, #CSI or #Finastra? Then choose us for your core contract review.

#Banks #CreditUnions #Fintech #CoreBanking #CoreVendors #RiskManagement #RegulatoryCompliance #CoreContractReview

0
0
0

Taking Care Of Your Own: #CreditUnions in Florida provided their 5.8 million members with $589,765,589 in direct financial benefits in 12 months - https://prn.to/2RpAuqq  @LeagueofSECUs

0
0
0
Next Page